- Girls Soccer Clinic with High School Soccer Team-March 29, 30, 31. To register contact Jacob Breunig at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveling League (MAYSA) Registration Dates and Parent meetings for 2017-2018. Registration will be held online through Leagueone or at the High School Commons on Monday, April 17 or Thursday May, 4 from 6:00-8:00pm. Parent meetings on both nights at 7:00pm in the Leahy Theater. Traveling League Registration is for players with birth year 1999-2009 (typically entering grades 3-12) who would like to play on a traveling soccer league scheduled through Madison Area Youth Soccer Association. Questions? Contact Carrie Breunig at email@example.com.
- In-house (non-traveling league) Registration Dates will be on Thursday, May from 6:00-8:00 at the High School Commons or Saturday, May 13 from 8:00am-12:00pm at August Derleth Park. In-house registration is for players entering grades K-4 in the fall of 2017 who do not wish to travel. All Games are held in Sauk Prairie.
- Youth Night with Sauk Prairie High School Girls Soccer Team: Youth night, for all players in the Strikers Soccer Club, will be on Thursday, April 27 beginning with the JV game at 5:00pm and Varsity at 7:00pm. GO EAGLES!
- Player Evaluations for 2017-2018 Team placement: All players (entering grades 5-8) choosing to register for the 2017-2018 seasons are invited and encouraged to attend evaluation nights. Feedback from the evaluation nights will be used for player placement for 2017-2018 teams. Registration information will be coming soon! Click on the above Evaluations Tab for more information.
Strikers Mission Statement:
Positive attitude ~ Respect ~ Integrity ~ Dedication ~ Excellence
The Sauk Prairie Strikers Soccer Club exists to promote the development of youth soccer in our community through participation in athletic competition. Our goal is to provide activities that offer recreational opportunity, physical development, character enhancement, community involvement, and love of the game of soccer for children at all skill levels. The Sauk Prairie Strikers Soccer Club encourages and promotes ethical and moral behavior, teamwork, good sportsmanship, community involvement and good citizenship.
The SP Strikers Soccer Club reimbursement form can be used for board approved reimbursements. Please fill out the form and mail to the club address:
Sauk Prairie Strikers Attn: Holly Uselman
PO Box 145
Prairie Du Sac, WI
For questions regarding reimbursements, please contact Holly Uselman at: