Registration for 2015-2016 Soccer Seasons:
- Wednesday, April 15 6:00-8:00pm Sauk Prairie High School Commons
– Parent information meeting 7:00-7:45pm SPHS Leahy Theater
– Information on all program offerings including: tryouts, camps, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising
– New this year: All registration will be online through League One. The computer Lab at the High School will be available for assistance with League One and board members will be available to help with online registration.
– Online registration will include: Recreational registration, Pre-registration for Classic Tryouts, and opportunity to purchase team shorts and socks.
– Online registration will begin on April 15 with the following deadlines without additional late fees: Recreational Registration: June 25, 2015. Pre-registration for Classic Tryouts: May 5, 2015.
– Questions about April 15 registration contact Laila Drescher: email@example.com
– Questions regarding League One contact Regina Brickl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Sports Rummage Sale!
Hang on to your used sports equipment! In cooperation with other sports in our community and the Community Recreation Department, we will be having a Sports Equipment Rummage Sale this Spring. All proceeds will go towards the Scholarship Fund for Recreational programs in Sauk Prairie (including Strikers Soccer Club Recreational Player requests).
Donated items can be dropped off at the Community Center beginning in April. The dates and information on the sale are included below. Thank you for helping!
LOCATION: Community Center Gym
DROP-OFF DATE & TIME: Monday–Wednesday, Apr 13–15
DATE OF SALE & TIME: Thursday & Friday, Apr 16 & 17, Between 7:30 am – 3:45 pm Between 7:30 am – 3:45 pm
Winter Open Gym Soccer Opportunity: There will be open soccer on the dates and times listed below. The cost of each visit is $1.00 / player. The intent is to let players play small sided soccer with the possibility of some ball handling instruction and futsal depending on the number of players present and volunteers.
If you have any questions, please contact Laila Drescher at email@example.com
There will be Open Soccer at the Middle School Gyms on the following dates:
Saturday, February 28 (Middle School)
Saturday, March 21 (Middle School)
Saturday, March 28 (Middle School)
Saturday, April 4 (Middle School)
Open Gym time slots are split up by age groups:
8am – 9am: U13 and U14
9am – 10am: U11 and U12
10am – 11am: U9 and U10